Friday, December 30, 2011

HTC Desire 18 months on...

Its been 18 months since I switched from the iphone 3G to the Android HTC Desire. I've some mixed feeling about the device, but ultimatley I wont be continuing with Android. While I think Google has given manufactures a solid operating system my biggest gripe is the manufacturers and telecom carriers havn't continued to upgrade them on older devices including the HTC Desire.
When I had the iphone I had about two upgrades; and from what I can gather the phone is still getting upgraded!

On a positive note, physically the phone has been solid. Its still operating even considering the phone has been dropped a few times.
Its also been good to see Google often upgrading their app store. But its not enough to hold me....










No comments: