Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why as a Christian I want to put my head under a pillow...

Every time Danny Nalliah opens his mouth in public I want to hide.


That's because Mr Rudd "spoke against Israel" in December 2010, Daniel Nalliah from the Catch the Fire Ministries has written on his website.
"It is very interesting that Kevin Rudd is from Queensland. Is God trying to get our attention? I believe so," he said.
Mr Rudd, during a visit to Israel in December, called on the Jewish state to allow international inspectors into its nuclear facilities.

 I've never heard so much rot come from a Christian mouth. It happens every time a natural disaster occurs in Australia Danny has someone usually from the Labour party to blame.

A much better response if from the 'Wondering pilgrim' 'Responding to natural disasters' .

Lets hope the collective church responds appropriately and includes a response to Danny Nalliah.
Mark Connors did so last time with the Brushfires lets hope he does so again...For the sake of Christian credibility in Australia.



Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

urbanmonk said...

no one takes him seriously. what was even more ridiculous, i thought, was that he and his followers were on the steps of victorian parliament praying.

Scott said...

Yeah I know I should ignore him. What frustrates me is that there is a really good response by Christians to the disaster yet it get over shadowed by Nalliah rhetoric.

urbanmonk said...

I just feel a surge of rage every time I hear him or anyone like him.