Image via WikipediaI was reading the 'Progressive Christianity' wiki page and noticed under the 'notable progressive Christians' Bono!
I would doubt that Bono would endorse anything which put him in a box. (Probably like myself). Yet if you look at the broad definitions of what progressive is on the wikipedia then you could see that Bono actually fits in with this definition nicely.
- A spiritual vitality and expressiveness, including participatory, arts-infused, and lively worship as well as a variety of spiritual rituals and practices such as meditation
- Intellectual integrity including a willingness to question
- An affirmation of human diversity
- An affirmation of the Christian faith with a simultaneous sincere respect for other faiths
- Strong ecological concerns and commitments
- Social justice commitments through collective salvation