* Carol Howard Merritt, a Presbyterian pastor, author and popular blogger on The Huffington Post;
* Brian McLaren, pastor, author of more than 20 books including A Generous Orthodoxy and elder statesman of the emerging church movement;
* Richard Rohr, a Franciscan priest, author and executive director of the Center for Action and Contemplation in Albuquerque, NM;
* Nadia Bolz-Weber, a Lutheran pastor in Denver, CO and frequent blogger for Sojourners;
* Mark Scandrette, author, teacher, activist and director of ReIMAGINE, a San Francisco spiritual collective of creativity, community building and social action; and
* Marcus Borg, well-known biblical and Jesus scholar who is now canon theologian at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral in Portland, Oregon.
Yep I reckon it would have been a ripper to have atteneded. A few of my favourite authors all in the same room. What is also amazing is that maybe ten years ago due to their beliefs I doubt meeting in the same room would ever have happened.