Thursday, July 2, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my first post of nurse, pastor, father, husband. Its a strange title but it is one which in many ways give me the greatest definition to who I am. There are obviously a lot more, such as a son, A slight computer geek, avid reader, etc. There are a few things which I would like to do, or do better this includes gardener, career for the environment, looking out for the poor and needy.
Anyway I could write about this a lot more at some other stage.

I have also put my posts from
Ranges Community Church, it was my main output for blogging for a long time. But been attached to a Church site does have its limitations (not that there were any placed on me), There was often the thought should I post, or maybe I shouldn't post.

Anyway welcome on the journey....

1 comment:

Neal Taylor said...

Great to se you blog Scott - looking forward to reading what you have to say! Shalom.