Sunday, August 2, 2009

Facebook :: 2

After the first post regarding my facebook, there has been culling. Those who I've never really had a real conversation and only wanted to befriend me to push stuff on my wall are gone...
The other thing that I have done thanks to the tip from Ruth is filter. Her comment::
"One great thing you can do now is select 'hide' on contacts or options you're sick of seeing all the time ;) My wall/notifications page is much less crowded now and I generally only see the updates about people I want to know about!"
I have people who are real friends yet, for a better word thrust upon my wall 'Christian Spam'. Unfortunaltely if they put anything up other than the 'Christian Spam' I wont be able to read it. But on the bright side I can still look them up if need to.

No comments: