- One month of not buying anything new. Yep op-shops here we come.
- Eat 1-2 things out of the garden for one of the meals of the day.
- 2-3 new Pekin's/Silkies Chooks
- Start making soap
Quit facebook and twitter.This is a tough one. But there are a few things that really bug me about both.
- The advertising is really starting to ramp up.
- I'm not sure the bites of information are really that healthy. For me it's distracting. It takes me away from the now. It affect how I interact with others, and how focused I am at a task. I suppose, I want to be fully in the moment, not have an urge to check my phone for a feed.
I'm still going to keep the RSS feed of blogs, stuff that interests me, theology, bikes, gardening. Actual articles instead of bites.