Friday, September 24, 2010

Look me in the eye Tony...

Interesting how the liberals but probably more significantly Tony Abbott has gone back on his word regarding the speakers role.

Its pretty blatant. To me it just shows his driven nature to get into power.
It would appear his tactic is for the current government to be in as a precarious position as possible. Then for his party to have another go at winning an election as soon as possible.

For me especially in the Church I have always remembered the words 'Character over Anointing'.
I think it can be applied to politics. That's why I like Malcolm Turnbull. Even though he stuck to his principles over the emissions trading deal, and lost. In the long term he gained a lot of respect.

Tony Tony, read a bit of Shakespeare, your going down a slippery slope.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: