Monday, July 26, 2010

Election 2010: What is happening in Flinders

After been in other electorates which are marginal I'm amazed at the lack lustre performance by candidates in Flinders . I've not received any information from any of the candidates regarding how if their government would affect local issues!

What is alarming is the Labor candidate. All that I can gather is from Anthony Green's site on the ABC 
Mr Ventura is a Youth Ambassador with the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission and was previously a Youth Reference Group Member on the Youth Affairs Council of Victoria (YACVIC).
There's not much information on Mr Venturas blog. Any content has mysteriously disappeared including his opinion on the Australian Flag, I actually thought his stuff on the Human Rights was really good. Its a pity to see it down.

As a voter there are numerous questions which I think are important for the Mr Ventura the local Labour candidate.

Does he live here or at Melbourne University?
Dose he know local issues? The car ferry at Cowes for example?

At this stage I'm highly sceptical.

Lets see what the next few weeks brings....

No comments: