Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Donalds Dad?"

Yesterday as we were traveling past the golden arches, Jemima let out "Donalds Dad". As she asked so nicely and it had a play ground I couldn't say no.
McDonalds do a lot of things right especially for familiys.

*kids are welcome
*The kids like the food and there is a little "suprise" toy at the end
*clean

McDondalds also have some points to improve and have slipped in some area...

*Nothing really for vegetarians. They used to have a vegetarian burger but it has gone. The only thing I can eat is salad, chips and the fish burger.
*Kids menus, used to have pasta, which the girls loved, now gone. When I asked for the apple piece there were non in the store.
*Coffee improved but... I was on the way to Bendigo stopped at the Macdonalds near Sunbury and got a coffee. I heard the person say "What is the difference between a flat white and a latte." Why are people who ask this type of question even close to an espresso machine?

I also have to ask myself why don't they use "fair trade, certified" coffee, whats this "coffee alliance" thing. I can't help thinking that there is something corporately suspicious when they have to invent there own certification....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

steven hamilton said...

ha! my youngest, iris, does the same thing "donald's daddy, donald's!"